Ideal for any busy environment the SPI122 has plenty of storage whilst the space-saving design keep the depth of the unit to only 726mm. Made from Stainless Steel Construction, reliability and daily usability was the focus of its build featuring details such as rounded interior edges for easier cleaning. Its ergonomically built-in handles make opening and closing easy whilst limiting the build-up of dirt and dust.
• 18 grid-level positions for increased loading capacity.
• 50mm high-density injected insulation. • R290a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
• Energy Rating: C • Climate Class: 4
• Stainless steel ergonomic doors, full-length integrated handles & automatic return
• Luminous start-stop light button
• Forced draft evaporator with anti-corrosion cover • Removable pull-out/push-In magnetic door gaskets
• Rounded edge interiors allowing for easier cleaning & reduce potential dirt traps
• Stainless steel interior & exterior
Brand: Sterling Pro
Dimensions (mm): W1388 x D726 x H2067
Packed Dimensions (mm): W1430 x D740 x H2150
Climate Class: 4
Gross Capacity: 1200 Litres
Net Capacity: 868 Litres
Temperature Range: -2°C to +8°C
Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
Interior Finish: Stainless Steel
Insulation: 50mm CFC-Free Polyurethane
Temperature Display: Digital
Cooling Type: Fan Assisted
Defrost Type: Automatic
Power Supply: 13amp Plug
Need help or have a question?
Get in touch with a member of our expert team, by using the form below.
Speak to one of our team today
01262 470810Request callback